Week 3

Week 3 has been really insightful. I am still getting errors with my beginner code to ensure everything is working, so I wanted to look more into downloading tensorflow on my computer so I could compare. I don't understand, but I am getting a strange error of sorts. The python "helper" thing tells me my code runs without error, but the output states that I need to change parts of the code and other information. I want to talk to professor Frisby tomorrow to see if he has any idea what's going on. I found a really nice sample on github that I want to use. I had some trouble with the windows download because i still do not fully understand the concept of a virtual environment, which is recommended when you download on windows. I found a really nice article that walks through using the github sample and I'm excited to use it. Since I am starting to get into more coding classes this semester, I feel a bit more knowledgeable with what I'm doing compared to last semester. Everything is still very new to me though.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week One

Last week of November